Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What To Write In A Hens Day Greeting Card

Take me (I know you want to give it up)

Well, that is, the record came out, now we'll do concerts. We do a little heart cons, of course, all our demands were not met: for us the principle of music is above all being paid millions to play in front of beds dummies completely hysterical. Yet there I must admit that we are far from the dream.
Indeed, we will start a tour for people dream really hard up the dream: a first date in acoustic mode for open Malting. Suffice to say that it will be a stamp pad ink on the free hand.

But hey, that's where we repeat and they still have not sent the bailiffs after our late rent. Details are here: www.la Malt . Com /. And in the words of the steward so Sainto "Make no illusions, here is the bluegill." In short, our morale is low. If this continues, I'm Mozart Opera Rock by eating dark chocolate.
After we go on two dates in Caen and Amiens - two cities where the Beatles had ever played fantastically. Depression. Well I leave you, I will reflect on myself and finish the chocolate on the Segara Hélène and after I put Alan Theo loop.

PS. They are constantly these students, they appear upside down, I feel there will be a pair of slaps CRS ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment