Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ebay Special Tech Decks

Live Festival Caen

Larger Bough. This sentence can reassure us do not too bad. And ask: why Nolwenn she expresses so much pain in his home to work "cassssssée? In any case, it is swallowing our saliva and our pride as we entered the dressing rooms at the Corgi Cean. Our name was there with flashes and everything, but still more than a skinned skinned alive. As if Kurt Cobain awakened in the body of Nolwenn and while learning that drugs had ever existed on earth. Fortunately the team had planned Garco apple juice in quantity, it was gifted to soften. At that point we have not even done our pun "it's cool, we play Cargo de nuit".


Preparation the concert was therefore could not be more studious we saw for the first time in the history of mankind to a sort of miracle. Indeed, Jay "what's next ? In Space wrote himself, and in order to use a set list. This has triggered such a wave of enthusiasm in the group that he decided to color each letter of each song in a different color . Here we thought he was something special.
Below is a photo of the artist in action:
came the concert. And indeed, it was a good concert . With a new beautiful moment of misunderstanding: a guy called two or three times "My Heroics" before Nicow not answer him that it was not the right group, then we heard a "oh sorry ..." very funny my faith. Apart from that people were beautiful and almost everything.
We even autographed discs as Alan Theo in the heyday, everybody loved each other, it was beautiful. I was asked to draw a picture on one disk. Or so I insisted on making a drawing, I do not know. So my inspiration talent of Jay, I made my drawing Lardon Rat. I can draw only one thing, a character of my creation in the image of Bacon, our favorite guitarist who plays in Baden Baden.
It was not my best Les, I'll do the best for upcoming concerts.

After that time, our memories stop. To resume the next day at Amiens where we shared the stage with Isaac Nathaniel Smog, a group there that is good. We had the pleasure of playing for a boxing match was played in the back of the room - it gives a very new to pieces ... Our memories also stop early that evening, a vague recollection of the bar, a light in the sky and a terrible secret ... (Well, actually no it did not happen but I wanted to give a more dramatic turn in this Saturday night on earth - Ah if we played "I Can Fly Abbeville, Abbeville I Can Touch The Sky")
Congratulations to Nathaniel Isaac Smog for preselection for the Printemps de Bourges (in Picardy). And ... Congratulations to Lena Deluxe Nord Pas de Calais! We'll tell you more soon. Meanwhile, this week will be devoted to recording videos of ukulele in Paris (again, we will tell you - perhaps - more soon). And on Sunday we begin to love the residence of the Cave Aux Poets before our concert on 12 November with Syd Matters.
Kissous Gueudin at all, you are egg, I'm into you, deep Caen, Amiens lively, May 68 is now. And flower power at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment