You who always lost, you who in his heart that the sun shines not in heaven but you're doing a bad job of heart, your time has come. Indeed, we are launching a competition game with a real trick to win. And plus if your social life comes down to your computer screen, you have more chance of winning. I already hear you giggle with joy like a groundhog at the approach of the rainy season: this contest is for you.
The date of Friday, November 12 at the Cave Aux Poets being complete, we decided to propose a private concert on Thursday, 4 to 18. There are 20 seats to win, to be offered to faster!
To win, you simply answer the following question: which team is composed of Poets Cave In ? Then send us an email with the four names misspelled, followed by a compliment. For example (I seem to have been clear so far, but let's not forget that we go to France from above) "Mike Tyson really is a great director." Thank you not copy and paste this response ... A hint: if you click on Cave Aux Poets you arrive directly on their site ... and I think there are answers on their site.
Write to us is: rokenisroken (@) gmail.com and thank you object to "I am growing in me" ;
T'es a winner.
PS. If you are a winner in Paris, tonight you queue to see the arch Bellevilloise woodman at 20h!
0 comments:
Post a Comment