Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Game Online Tech Dech

Top 2010 for a good year 2011 the niggers!

You were millions waiting for him. You were one million waiting for him. Here it is. The top 2010 of Guiguite into 5 pieces. As part of this segment of the population that makes its top 1000 every month (well that's what he admits, is suspected to have all this every week), he was asked to make a light version in light of. In short, he was asked his top 1, which gives us 5 pieces.

Personally I would have loved Blame Game Kanye West aka the poet of the cities of gold for his side 'one is never better served than by yourself, I told you I was the best or you have not listened to the beginning of the disc and those before? " and also because it reminds me of Marcel, my former roommate in London. Marcel, Wesley Snipes look-alike (to the point that everyone called him Wes) was what is called a Daddy (the pun is unintentional, ed.) Marcel is he telling us how they talk to their chicks and he showed us and tried to learn. He told us that the girls used it as an object because he was black and everything and we tried to do the same, strangely without success.

short, the end of the song Blame Game, c east of poetry is magic, it's Chris Rock, Chris Rock "I Was Part of Your fucking pussy I'd never fucked before. I Was There in like oh shit I Never Been here before. I've never seen this part of Even pussy town before ". Mama mia, it sells dreams.

With that, we wish you all a great year 2011 full of pussy and niggers!


Morning Benders - Apologies (Yours Truly session)
http://www.youtube.com/watch? V = 7jgmgE-QDzA & feature = related
The Black Keys - Tighten Up
version 1: http://www.youtube.com/ watch? V = mpaPBCBjSVc
version 2: http://vimeo.com/11929379
LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch? V = qdRaf3-OEh4
El Guincho - Bombay
http://vimeo.com/15274619
OK Go - This Too Shall Pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch? V = qybUFnY7Y8w


PS. For Lille, 20, by appointment at FNAC for a showcase (number two of the department sales Indie, without sleep, yay!) And 27 at La Condition Publique jurors with our friends from Baden Baden, hello how are you being so cool book otherwise you'll look nerd before the closed door in the cold ... Ok, I'll, I'll do the kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment