I prepared this list of artists Aborigines confirmed or in progress, on the occasion of successive discoveries and enthusiasms. Occasionally it does not fail to guide me in certain acquisitions.
With few options at this time, I will gladly share. But I'd love to succumb ... So if I spent the hand by giving you some advice. Look for the best works of these artists and let yourself be seduced. They are full of talent, this momentum when it feels like breaking into a real style, a side step in terms of color codes, a sense of composition quite innovative, and what I dare call almost creative exuberance.
Maybe there that plays the future of Aboriginal art, tradition, modernity and invention, within the structures of indigenous communities, providing an economic balance in respect of the artists.
If I had the opportunity to make an acquisition, this is my first list to Prévert ...
I have deliberately not taken from paintings in this post. But a Google image search on the names above should give you some ideas. In
commonality Warakurna:
- Morita Ward
- Carol Golding
- Tommy Mitchell
- Tjapartji Bates
- Maringka Baker
- Helen Curtis
- Wingu Tingima
- Ngipi
- Pulpurru Davies Ward
- Tjungkara Ken
- Sylvia Kanytjupai Ken Burton
- Wawiriya
- Pungkai ...
On your side maybe you are excited by other talents?
0 comments:
Post a Comment