© Artist: Elouan 2010
few days ago, friends told me their paint shop around the theme of Aboriginal art. While the adults were attempting to pointillism, a child threw himself in his corner. According to his mom he focuses much more difficult minutes. But equipped with a brush or felt, he totally absorbed in its creation and remains capable of performing the above drawing.
What strange work. At first glance, I saw an area drawn by some ancient communities aborigines. I almost sensed a kind of mapping routes ancestral ...
This checkerboard grid, said a surprising combination of dots circles, lines, sinuous or farms, equations mysterious ...
I understand the grammar of painting. What may well be the message of this child? What he wants to express?
children most often try to converge towards a painting more or less successful. Here on the contrary it moves away. A sense of composition it says. A capacity for abstraction is taking shape.
Yet rarely are we asked to look younger as artists. Sets the child was unrelated to the mastery of technique, the sense of effort required for the emergence of a work of art ... What a debate! It could almost be a good topic of philosophy.
meantime I remain in love with this drawing of Elouan, just 4 years old and wish him much success if he continues on this path.
What strange work. At first glance, I saw an area drawn by some ancient communities aborigines. I almost sensed a kind of mapping routes ancestral ...
This checkerboard grid, said a surprising combination of dots circles, lines, sinuous or farms, equations mysterious ...
I understand the grammar of painting. What may well be the message of this child? What he wants to express?
children most often try to converge towards a painting more or less successful. Here on the contrary it moves away. A sense of composition it says. A capacity for abstraction is taking shape.
Yet rarely are we asked to look younger as artists. Sets the child was unrelated to the mastery of technique, the sense of effort required for the emergence of a work of art ... What a debate! It could almost be a good topic of philosophy.
meantime I remain in love with this drawing of Elouan, just 4 years old and wish him much success if he continues on this path.
0 comments:
Post a Comment