Yes, I admit, I have not always been the best friend of Postal Workers. I sometimes railed against their slowness, the queues and everything. But today, I realized it's because it's better when waiting. And that is fine we received boxes full of CDs and the least we can say is that we are very happy.
Right now it's party at Zamora (who me go, I say flawless), look at their faces filled with joy Clemence and Lena (yes you read correctly, they too have bought a blond model Lena).
So to summarize, the factors are beautiful, it's fine, everyone is beautiful, and I mean everyone. Even you behind your computer behind your doubts - even the certainty that you are ugly. Today is false. You are beautiful like everyone else. Allez hop, I run my YOUPI as bad boy and I say to you tomorrow in all FNAC and Peek A Boo for Lille!
0 comments:
Post a Comment