Sunday, March 14, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Gracenote

Workers, workers, I have understood you! Residence Evil

In the life of a man, work is something important. And especially in men in Paris, but as they pay for our allocations, I am generalizing. So I said that the work was one of the ways we found to be accomplished personally and to earn money, which can be full of babes - usually only one, but very spoiled, work environment limiting the chances of meeting chicks guns too. Anyway, next week, we're going to work every day. From morning until evening. For 40 years. And after you die the days of your retirement. Well there you will do for a week, but still is a lot. Our new office for a week called the Large Mix. Good thing it's one of our favorite rooms.

For a week we will prepare the mega sound and light show forever the Light thee not think it's your life so it's beautiful but it's your life. We'll even have a visit from students Tuesday - the theme is apparently "if you do not want to look like an alcoholic at the end of term to 30 years, bump your math." It's true we do not say no to a glass or two, but then to be erected in a bad example ... I feel we will be the corpses in the morgue that show speeders to repeat and I feel dirty ...

I got you know tomorrow, I gotta go drink a cup to forget.

PS. Come Saturday it'll be cool. It's in the Grand Mix Tourcoing, not in Roubaix. You're cannon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment